Share Useful Information and Get More Visitors!
If you have a website, chances are you’ll be confused if blogging is worth the effort. Let me tell you a simple solution to this – Yes! Blogging is an effective and inexpensive way to boost your marketing efforts and drive more traffic to your site by engaging them through useful content. You can also go through the Google guidelines for bloggers to get a decent overview of how to effectively create and use blogs.
Here, we’ll discuss 7 reasons why blogging is important for your business:-
1. Helps in Search Engine Optimization – All search engines give more weightage to fresh content and blog is the only way you can provide new information to the readers. By blogging on a regular basis, you give search engines like Google a reason to index your pages and increase your visibility on search engine results pages (SERP).
2. Helps in Deriving More Traffic – Audience want fresh information and you can do this only by blogging. When you share your blog via social media channels, you’re simply building a niche for your content. Once your audience know you, they will search you on the web and ultimately your website will enjoy more visitors. Isn’t it an easy way to attract visitors?
3. Helps in Brand Awareness – Blogging is just like an outlet where you can showcase your expertise and how much knowledge you have about the field. A blog is a simple way to share your expertise with global audience and build credibility. It helps in making people aware about your business and gain their trust by providing useful information on topics of interest.
4. Helps in Leads Generation – You can pair your blog with any gated content such as an E-book where the reader has to provide some basic information like name and email address. This way you are generating leads which gives you contact information for a potential customer. This will also increase credibility and you have the chances to convert a reader into customer.
5. Helps in Developing Better Customer Relations – A blog is your source to connect with your readers directly and deepen the connection. Your clients are able to get to know more about your business and your offerings. You can enjoy long-term relationships with your clients by providing them fresh content and source of information.
6. Helps in Building Leadership – Whether you run a small or large business, blogging can help you become industry leader. By posting blogs that connect with your audience you are building credibility which leads to building leadership in the industry. If you really want to stand out of the crowd, offer something unique from your competitors.
7. Helps in Building Strong Web Presence – A blog offers you the opportunity to share any information on social media platforms such as Facebook, Google+, Twitter, and more. It is just like a free marketing where people from different places link to your blog post via different social media channels. This way you are developing a strong presence with the World Wide Web.
According to a source, 61% of global Internet users prefer searching for a product and service online. 57% of businesses who have a blog reported enjoying more customers from their blog, the source revealed. A lot of business people believe that maintaining a blog on regular basis is useful for their business and help in deriving traffic to their website. Isn’t it surprising that a blog can bring traffic to your site. But it’s right, and it can attract more prospective customers to your site resulting in brand recognition and more sales.