Getting quality backlinks is now easy!
If you have a website, you must be aware of the importance of links from other websites. Sometimes it becomes very difficult to get quality backlinks as there may be some reasons that other people don’t want to link to your site. Have you ever thought of the reasons? Why outsiders don’t want to link to your site? Well, that’s exactly what I’m going to discuss in today’s blog post.
Here are the most possible reasons why your website doesn’t have quality links from other sites:-
1. Your Website Looks Too Old – Five or ten years is a very long time especially when web designing trends are highly unstable. An outdated website cannot attract good quality backlinks and the World Wide Web is full of stylish yet functional pages. If your website is unable to compete with them, it cannot stand in the competition. Make sure to update it on a regular basis and use a modern design and high quality informative content.
2. Your Website Have Broken Links – If your site is loaded with broken links and images, it clearly gives an idea to the outsiders that it is not updated. An outdated website cannot get good exposure as nobody wants to link to such a platform. Check your site’s pages with a variety of tools available to make sure that it does not contain broken links or broken images.
3. Your Website has Low Quality Content – Content plays a very crucial role in building good reputation in the virtual world and obtain good ranking in search results. Make sure your site has high quality content which is very informative and up-to-the-mark. If you have a blog on it, make sure you maintain it properly. If you cannot maintain the blog, better remove it from your site.
4. You Don’t Understand Your Visitors – It is important to know who are your visitors, where they came from and which links they clicked on. Use Google Analytics for detailed statistics and understand your visitors. It will let you know what links they click on and which part of your website is getting the most attention. This information could be very useful in identifying which pages are most important to your visitors and which are not.
5. Your Website Lacks Social Media Presence – Social media is an excellent way to drive traffic to your website and most business people have their company’s accounts on different platforms. If you want to encourage people to link to your site, make a strong social media presence. Share your offerings or blog via Twitter or Facebook to attract thousands of new readers and subscribers. Be active on all social accounts and interact with your readers to build a strong reputation in the virtual world.
The best way to employ all these strategies is to follow the Webmaster Guidelines provided by Google and Link Schemes. If you invest some time and energy into optimizing your site, you will surely get positive results in the form of more visitors, more customers and finally more sales.
So, it’s your choice whether you want to carry on with your outdated site or enjoy more traffic with a quality website…
Image Source: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/9b/Inernet.jpg